Our cities and streets are busy with activity. Automobiles, bicyclists, and pedestrians all share public space and roadways.
Unfortunately, not everyone understands or observes the rules of the road that govern the right-of-way at crosswalks, stoplights, and stop signs.
The pedestrian accident attorneys at The Caldwell Law Firm represent pedestrians who are injured by motorists who fail to:
- Yield the right of way
- Stop at a cross walk
- Come to a complete stop at a stop sign
- Stop before turning right on red at an intersection
- Look right, instead of left, while making a right turn at an intersection
- Provide enough room for bicyclists on a street or road
- Travel too fast down neighborhood streets
We represent clients in pedestrian accident cases throughout northern California We understand the devastating and permanent injuries that can result from this sort of incident and injury.
Our law firm has over 40 years experience negotiating and litigating these lawsuits at all levels of the state court as we pursue maximum compensation for:
- Past – Future medical expenses
- Damages for Pain and Suffering
- Emotional trauma and psychological counseling
- Lost wages
- Future loss of earning capacity
- Scars and disfigurement
- Long-term care
The pedestrian accident lawyers at The Caldwell Law Firm are dedicated to maximizing your compensation and have been helping clients injured in pedestrian accidents for over 40 years.
We advance all the costs associated with handling your case and charge a fee only if we recover money for your injury. Even if you feel you are partially at fault for your accident, you may still be entitled to recover compensation. If you have been involved in a pedestrian accident, contact the lawyers at The Caldwell Law Firm to set up a free case evaluation at no cost to you.