Construction remains one of the most hazardous of all occupations in California and the United States
Over the course of a construction worker’s career, he or she can expect to sustain 3 to 4 serious injuries. One in 50 will die in a construction site accident.
The construction site accident lawyers at The Caldwell Law Firm represent clients who have been killed or injured as a result of:
- Falls from elevator shafts, work platforms, scaffolding, industrial lifts, unprotected edges, ladders
- Defective tools and materials
- Exposure to excessive noise, causing hearing loss
- Crane and operating equipment accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Overloaded or defective construction equipment
- Exposure to toxic gasses, chemicals, and solvents
- Negligent construction and site management leading to unsafe working conditions
We represent clients in construction site accident cases throughout northern California We understand the devastating and permanent injuries that can result from this sort of incident and injury.
Our law firm has over 40 years’ experience negotiating and litigating these lawsuits at all levels of the state court as we pursue maximum compensation for:
- Past – Future medical expenses
- Damages for Pain and Suffering
- Emotional trauma and psychological counseling
- Lost wages
- Future loss of earning capacity
- Scars and disfigurement
- Long-term care
The construction accident lawyers at The Caldwell Law Firm are dedicated to maximizing your compensation and have been helping clients injured in construction accidents for over 40 years.
We advance all the costs associated with handling your case and charge a fee only if we recover money for your injury. Even if you feel you are partially at fault for your accident, you may still be entitled to recover compensation. If you have been involved in a construction accident, contact the lawyers at The Caldwell Law Firm to set up a free case evaluation at no cost to you.